- Enjoy a natural feeling of warmth
- Handmade on the Wild Atlantic Way in Strandhill, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- 100% wool
Relax in comfort and style with the handmade 100% wool Boot Slippers. West-Strand Boot Slippers are a high-top loose fit for you and your loved ones to enjoy a natural feeling of warmth. The Slippers are equipped with a 6 mm wool felt sole which is coated in natural rubber for that extra bit of warmth and protection.
The West-Strand 100% wool range is handmade on the Wild Atlantic Way in the small village of Strandhill in Co. Sligo, in the North-West of Ireland. As all work is handmade, variations are part of the unique process of creation. That makes every product one of a kind.
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning. It is disinfecting and antibacterial so it resists the build-up of smell and dirt, and this effect strengthen with fresh air.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry. Hand wash only.
- Materials:100% wool, 100% cotton logo tag, natural rubber.
Small (UK 3-4 / EU 35-37), Medium (UK 6-7 / EU 38-40), Large (UK 8-9 / EU 41-42), XLarge (UK 10-11 / EU 43-44), XXLarge (UK 12 / EU 45)
White, Yellow, Pink, Red, Blue, Green
For cold feet West-Strand 100% wool boot slippers are the ideal natural way of staying warm all year around. Treat yourself and your loved ones to relax in comfort and style. West-Strand boot slippers are high-topped and a loose fit. The slippers are equipped with a 6 mm wool felt sole. The sole is coated in natural rubber to make it anti-slip and water-resistant.
- Wool is naturally self-cleaning. It is disinfecting and antibacterial so it resists the build-up of smell and dirt.
The West-Strand 100% wool range is handcrafted in my workshop right on the Atlantic Coast in the small village of Strandhill in Co. Sligo, in the North-West of Ireland. As all work is handmade, variations are part of the unique process of creation. That makes every product one of a kind.
Materials: The 100% sheep wool fabric is called walk. It’s made in Austria in a small town near my home village, where the wool is knitted first then hammered for strength.
The Shetland wool which is used for the walk-fabric is perhaps the completest article of its kind in the universe:
- possessing at the same time,
- the gloss and softness of silk,
- the strength of cotton,
- the whiteness of linen and
- the warmth of wool which is the finest of all native breeds.
Did you know,… Wool as a natural material with its natural wool fleece insulation keeps you warm through reflecting the body heat on cold days. On warm days it keeps you cool through its air pillow.
- It also is water resistant,
- air permeable and
- absorbs/stores moisture.